According to this page on the city’s website: https://www.cityofpasadena.net/parks-and-rec/featured-news/recreation-amenity-guidance-covid-19/, the range is officially open today, Saturday May 16, 2020.
You must adhere to these restrictions and safety guidelines:
Archery Range and Casting Pond (opening Saturday, May 16)
- Face coverings will be required at all times.
- Physical distancing of 6 feet is required all times.
- Facility operator shall place delineators at sport stations to create a 6-foot distance between participants.
- Private lessons will be allowed while practicing physical distancing. There shall be no group lessons involving more than 2 people.
- Practice physical distancing and provide at least six feet of space at all times.
- Face coverings should be worn to protect others – even when exercising – as long as your airflow is not restricted.
- Do not gather in groups.
- Gather with members of the same household only.
- Do not visit public trails and trailheads if feeling sick and/or exhibiting any symptoms of illness.
- Follow all posted regulations on trails and at trailheads.
- Communicate with others as you pass. Alert one another when passing by and allow room to safely pass.
- Bring water, hand sanitizer, and/or disinfecting wipes to wash or sanitize hands frequently.
- Users must take their trash with them to protect other trail users, wildlife, and staff.
If you have questions, or if you observe a violation, you can request information or submit a complaint through the Citizen Service Center. Call 626-744-7311 or visit https://www.cityofpasadena.net/CSC.
Thank you and stay safe!