Membership has it’s privileges and the Board of Directors just added another benefit for PRA members. Free Saturday Returning Archery Classes! Preregistration is still required for all returning archers so members will need to enter a coupon code when they register to have the $10.00 fee waived. Coupon codes will be emailed to all current members. Please bring your 2022 membership card with you to present at checkin.
According to this page on the city’s website: https://www.cityofpasadena.net/parks-and-rec/featured-news/recreation-amenity-guidance-covid-19/, the range is officially open today, Saturday May 16, 2020.
You must adhere to these restrictions and safety guidelines:
Archery Range and Casting Pond (opening Saturday, May 16)
- Face coverings will be required at all times.
- Physical distancing of 6 feet is required all times.
- Facility operator shall place delineators at sport stations to create a 6-foot distance between participants.
- Private lessons will be allowed while practicing physical distancing. There shall be no group lessons involving more than 2 people.
- Practice physical distancing and provide at least six feet of space at all times.
- Face coverings should be worn to protect others – even when exercising – as long as your airflow is not restricted.
- Do not gather in groups.
- Gather with members of the same household only.
- Do not visit public trails and trailheads if feeling sick and/or exhibiting any symptoms of illness.
- Follow all posted regulations on trails and at trailheads.
- Communicate with others as you pass. Alert one another when passing by and allow room to safely pass.
- Bring water, hand sanitizer, and/or disinfecting wipes to wash or sanitize hands frequently.
- Users must take their trash with them to protect other trail users, wildlife, and staff.
If you have questions, or if you observe a violation, you can request information or submit a complaint through the Citizen Service Center. Call 626-744-7311 or visit https://www.cityofpasadena.net/CSC.
Thank you and stay safe!
The City of Pasadena’s Public Health Department has issued revised orders today, May 14, 2020, that allow for the re-opening of various recreational facilities, including archery ranges. The full order is available HERE.
We have received notice from the Parks and Recreation Department that they are in the process of preparing for the re-opening of the range, which should happen soon. We will update our website as soon as we receive word.
At this time, PRA does not have plans or a timeline to resume classes or tournaments, but you may soon be able to enjoy the range on your own.
Thank you and stay safe,
Your PRA Board
We have received word from City of Pasadena officials that the Lower Arroyo area, including the archery range, is closed to the public.